Wednesday 17 January 2007

I'm on the web!

Well, I'm on the web. And this is my blog.
I was inspired by my wife Robyn, who has a blog - see http://shadowgrace.blogspot.com - which has been really encouraging to me.
And I thought, well, what the hey, have a go. See what happens! I'm not sure if anyone will read this, but if someone does, my prayer is that you'll be encourage to think through the bigger questions of life, and look the the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe as a result! That's the kind of thing I'll be posting, and occasionally some random verbal diarrhea to boot.

Oh, here's my picture. Just in case you wanted to know "who is this guy?". And of course there's a cup of coffee in my hands. Very rarely is that NOT the case. Robyn took this photo when we were on holidays down the south coast, in October last year.

No comments: