Thursday 31 December 2009

Livinging in God's world

I came across this article in the SMH and it makes me think upon just how far our world has gone away from God's intended purposes. To actually have someone say that infidelity is a good thing for marriages, boils my blood. How many marriages have broken down because of the hurt as a result of infidelity? How deep are the scars of both men and women who are the "cheated on" party? What about the affect on children?

God's intended purposes for marriage are for unity and single minded devotion to our spouses. As a male I don't need this kind talk, as portrayed by this article. I need to be reminded of God's purposes. I know my own heart! This to me is an example of lies being put forwards as truth.

May God be gracious and give our world an appreciation of the goodness of marriage, and why we have to fight so hard to protect it!

No comments: