Tuesday 24 March 2009

Hello stranger.

After much encouragement from my wife Robyn, and also others (like Micheal Jensen), I'm back on board. This has been the first post in long time. A very long time.

I hope to use this to put out there a lot more reflections while I'm at college. And my thinking on different issues.


And hey, there will be the random post on the wonderful world of guinea pigs, life, and of course coffee! (Although as I thought about that last one what can really be said?)

Peace out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeehaa cowboy!!

i'm looking forward to delving into that crazy deep brain of yours!!

peaceout

Dave Miers said...

dude - you really need to post the youtube video of you dancing!!!

Strummin' Ukestar said...

Sure thing Dave!

reuben// said...

cool dude! bring it.